The NMAT 2021 entrance exam is an MBA entrance exam held for admission to Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies and other major B-Schools in India. NMIMS was in charge of the NMAT until GMAC assumed it. The NMAT 2021 will be conducted keeping in mind the test-takers convenience.
The NMAT 2021 exam date and preference site are chosen by the students during the exam window. NMAT 2021 shares some of the GMAT characteristics, like students may select the preferred date on the test window and auto-planning the NMAT 2021 examination, time and venue, and date of the test, according to the availability of seats in the preferred test center.
NMAT 2021 Exam
The NMAT 2021 is a nationwide entrance exam that takes place once a year during an 88-day testing window. The NMAT by GMAC score is determined by a student’s performance in three components: quantitative skills, language skills, and logical reasoning.
Between these dates, candidates can take the NMAT three times, and when registering for the NMAT 2021 entrance test, they must pick between the Online Proctored Exam from Home and the Centre-based online NMAT 2021 entrance exam. Top B-schools such as NMIMS Mumbai, ISB, SPJIMR Mumbai, XIM Bhubaneswar, and VIT Vellore, to name a few, accept NMAT scores.
In 2021, there will be 66 NMAT testing centers in 60 locations across the country and abroad. After the final results, the cut-off for NMAT 2021 is released based on the various participating B-schools. Candidates will obtain the NMAT cut-off 2021 (sectional) along with the result if they use the NMAT login credentials 2021.
Notification for NMAT 2021
The GMAC is expected to publish the notification of NMAT 2021 in August. Between November 2021 and January 2022, the NMAT 2021 is scheduled to be conducted. Last year the NMAT admission exam took place in two phases, in test centers and IBT online, and for the next 2021 session, the same format will be available. GMAC changed the pattern of the NMAT examination last year. The number of questions was reduced to 108 from 120.
Eligibility Criteria for NMAT 2021
For students who intend to take the NMAT 2021 exam, the GMAC has established NMAT qualifying criteria. Before submitting the NMAT 2021 application form, each candidate should carefully review the eligibility requirements. Below are the NMAT’s full eligibility criteria.
- An applicant must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institution in any discipline with a minimum average mark of 50%.
- The final year students are also allowed to apply for NMAT 2021, and they can also receive temporary admission. However, candidates will be given final admission only after passing the final year test on the first try with at least 50% of the marks.
- The NMAT 2021 entrance test does not have any age limit.
- All applicants must submit their original documents within the time limit to be considered.
- The NMAT 2021 will provide precedence to candidates having two or more years of working experience in MBA admissions.
NMAT Registration 2021
- You can do the NMAT registration at nmat.org using a valid email address.
- Fill in all other information, such as contact information, personal information, education, and work experience, a list of programs to apply for, and the ID to be used at the test facility.
- Select the institutes for which you want to apply so that your scores can be forwarded to them.
- Include a photo of yourself.
- After completing your NMAT registration, schedule your exam by selecting a test center, date, and time.
- Pay a registration fee of INR 2000 to the NMAT.
Because the NMAT eligibility requirements 2021 differ amongst participating institutes, aspirants must ensure that they examine each institute’s eligibility criteria before registering for the NMAT 2021.